Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
If you could have one super power , what would it be? I_vote_lcapIf you could have one super power , what would it be? I_voting_barIf you could have one super power , what would it be? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
If you could have one super power , what would it be? I_vote_lcapIf you could have one super power , what would it be? I_voting_barIf you could have one super power , what would it be? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

If you could have one super power , what would it be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you could have one super power , what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have one super power , what would it be?   If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

hmm. Probably to stop time. Yeah to stop time! I mean you have a test, times up and you stop it! You check the answers and then have an A! And if you see someone hot on the street you can stop the time and...hehe.That was a bit..strange.But if you choose to stop time you have 2 powers in one! ULTRA SPEED ,you know,you are racing someone you stop the time, go forward and resume it. He will be like ''WTF?!''. For me that's the super power i always wanted!
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : If you could have one super power , what would it be? Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

If you could have one super power , what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could have one super power , what would it be?   If you could have one super power , what would it be? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Thread Exists already in forum games.

/lock powers go!
Back to top Go down

If you could have one super power , what would it be?
Page 1 of 1