Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) I_vote_lcapPlasma Burst (2D side scroller) I_voting_barPlasma Burst (2D side scroller) I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) I_vote_lcapPlasma Burst (2D side scroller) I_voting_barPlasma Burst (2D side scroller) I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)

Go down 
+2
Avogadro
Stadd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stadd
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 2112

Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) Empty
PostSubject: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm

It's a game where you and this man go back to the past to change the events. You first start off with no armor but with not very good armor a pistol and a tazer which doesn't get used or used not very much but it WILL kill your enemies. You have unlimited ammo and so do the enemies.

Now you can use the arrow keys or the WASD keys to move. You use your mouse to aim and you click to shoot. You can use the g key to throw a grenade.

As you get through the game you either buy the weapon or you pick up the weapon from a dead enemy you kill. Anyways there are guns like the assault rifle. You can buy a better helmet and better armor.

Then you get to the robots who fight the humans who kill each other. Either one will try to kill you, so you can watch the battle.

There are humans that carry the weapons you use and there are robots that carry WEAPONS that are similar to the weapons you use. But they use shotgun blasts, laser blasts, and rockets!

There's later on an ally who will help you.

But the rest you will find out but here's the link.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/coolbuddy/plazma-burst-forward-to-the-past

1.6 Version

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Eric_Gurt/plazma-burst-1-6

Last edited by Stadd on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm

This game is fun at first, but once you go on hard mode it's practically impossible with the ally.
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 pm

There's going to be a second Plazma Burst later on in the year. So I bet it's going to be even more fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 am

Pretty boring IMO.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 am

Stupid pawn clonez jackin up mah interwebs.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
Earth Worm
SniperAim

HWPoints : 663

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Stephen wrote:
This game is fun at first, but once you go on hard mode it's practically impossible with the ally.

What this admin said.
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Stadd wrote:
You first start off with no armor but with not very good armor a pistol and a tazer which doesn't get used or used not very much but it WILL kill your enemies.
The sense this made was none.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 am

PLAZMA BURST 2 IS AT 99%! : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)   Plasma Burst (2D side scroller) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plasma Burst (2D side scroller)
Page 1 of 1