Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread I_vote_lcapAn Anime/Manga recommendation thread I_voting_barAn Anime/Manga recommendation thread I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
An Anime/Manga recommendation thread I_vote_lcapAn Anime/Manga recommendation thread I_voting_barAn Anime/Manga recommendation thread I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

An Anime/Manga recommendation thread

Go down 
+4
ThePieBoy
GigaPudding
DaFatChikin
Fleshandbone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

An Anime/Manga recommendation thread Empty
PostSubject: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 am

Recommend me some good Anime or Manga. Very Happy

And while you're doing that answer me this: Has anyone read Bakuman (not to be confused with bakugan)? I'm thinking about checking it out but don't want to waist money until I know whether it's good or not.

Gr33n: Edited for spelling. I'm OCD like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 am

Have you seen Naruto or Elfin Lied? Gr33n reccomended Elfin Lied to me, and it was great!
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:34 am

Zatch bell is hilarious. same with One peice. I love them both for the humor.

If you want something actiony/suspenseful, Death Note is one of the best.

I'm not sure if you live localy (West Chester, where the forum was made...i think) But i can lend you 1-11 vol. One Piece and 1-4 Death Note. I read em' all and plan to get more asap.

I rly want to get a bunch of Zach Bell but they are Rare to find =/
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:12 am

DaFatChikin wrote:
Zatch bell is hilarious. same with One peice. I love them both for the humor.

If you want something actiony/suspenseful, Death Note is one of the best.

I'm not sure if you live localy (West Chester, where the forum was made...i think) But i can lend you 1-11 vol. One Piece and 1-4 Death Note. I read em' all and plan to get more asap.

I rly want to get a bunch of Zach Bell but they are Rare to find =/
I've already read Death Note, but I appreciate the gesture. Elfen Lied and one piece seem interesting, I might check those out.
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 pm

you want a perverted one try finding ichigo 100%
Back to top Go down
ThePieBoy
Earth Worm
ThePieBoy

HWPoints : 731

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Have you seen Naruto or Elfin Lied? Gr33n reccomended Elfin Lied to me, and it was great!

Dude it's Elfen Lied don't misspell my favorite anime and yes i recommend it to you too Now Watch it or i'll eat you
and other anime i recommend are

Elfen Lied
Clannad
Clannad Afterstory
Kanon
Darker than Black
Black Lagoon
Hellsing

and plenty more but i recommend these the most cuz they are pure Awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Jeff Vader
I run the DeathStar
Jeff Vader

HWPoints : 240

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Backuman is good it's about tge career of a couple of mangakas who start out as kids I prefer free online reading myself read the books to damn quick also kekkashi is an exelent manga
Back to top Go down
mmmagus1
Earth Worm
mmmagus1

HWPoints : 320

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 am

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Cowboy Bebop are really good. I don't know which ones you've watched, but some other good ones would be: DBZ, DBGT, GITS SAC, GITS SAC 2ND Gig, Death Note, Code Geass, Inuyahsa, Gundam Seed, Spiral, Case Closed, Dot Hack Sign, Dot Hack Legend of the Twilight, and Cyborg 009.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 am

This is also old.......watch it or neko, zeph, or gr33n will get you....
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : An Anime/Manga recommendation thread Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Diggy, necroposting isn't against the rules. Neko just doesn't like it. Not that he comes on much anymore. I think we can make an exception due to activity.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 pm

ok. I thought it was. My bad.

thanks for clearing it up gr33n.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : An Anime/Manga recommendation thread Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 am

Naruto isnt too bad. I am kinda into bleach and fullmetal alchemest. And elfen lied juat hut netflix ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Anime/Manga recommendation thread   An Anime/Manga recommendation thread Empty

Back to top Go down

An Anime/Manga recommendation thread
Page 1 of 1