Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture I_vote_lcapHow to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture I_voting_barHow to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture I_vote_lcapHow to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture I_voting_barHow to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture Empty
PostSubject: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:13 am

Alrighty the first thing you need is to know where the button is

Look at your arrow keys. to the right of your spacebar.

Now that you've located the arrow keys. notice the square of buttons above that.

after, Look for a key named Prt scr. or sysrq. Go ahead and press that.

How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture Prtscr10

Now. go open up a program called Paint.

Good.. Good.. Very Happy

Now. click on paint. and press ctrl+V

The image should come up. Now edit it if you need to.

Save it into your Pictures folder. and there ya go. You took a scren shot

Last edited by Gunsofliberty on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added a pic)
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Add teh pictures.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Actually I want to this,
There is this screen capturing program very awesome i use it called JING.
You can upload pics to your FB, Twitter, and Flickr or your own account made with the program.
http://www.jingproject.com/
Just download and you are ready to use it.
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 am

Actually put some pictures to give a better view at stuff, and it makes it look like you put more effort.
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 am

Ok. added some pics. probably more to come when i get the tiem
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:12 am

I guess it is a pretty good tut, but everyone knows how to screenie xD.
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 am

Yeah. But you never know. I Taught a ribbon how to screenie.
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Gunsofliberty wrote:
Yeah. But you never know. I Taught a ribbon how to screenie.

That's Pawn.. <.<

Also, most forum pro's will already know this stuff, this forum isn't necessarily about Pawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture   How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture Empty

Back to top Go down

How to take a Screen Shot, or Screen Capture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: The Desk :: Tutorials and Guides-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com