Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
[MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
[MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
[MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
[MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
[MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
[MMOFPS] CrossFire I_vote_lcap[MMOFPS] CrossFire I_voting_bar[MMOFPS] CrossFire I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
[MMOFPS] CrossFire I_vote_lcap[MMOFPS] CrossFire I_voting_bar[MMOFPS] CrossFire I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

[MMOFPS] CrossFire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoombaWoot
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 240

[MMOFPS] CrossFire Empty
PostSubject: [MMOFPS] CrossFire   [MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Official Site

Crossfire is a great free to play MMOFPS, or massive multiplayer online first person shooter. What I like about crossfire is the weapons and the game modes. It has many different weapons and several game modes I had never seen before with great maps to play them on. If you play or sign up, post your in game name, mine is DinJin90 so add me to your friends list.

Note: The website isn't updated with all the weapons, modes, and maps for some reason, but it does have most of them.

Also, feel free to ask me on irc or in the shout box to play 1v1 because I am new to the game would like to practice my 1v1 tactics and aiming skills.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : [MMOFPS] CrossFire Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

[MMOFPS] CrossFire Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MMOFPS] CrossFire   [MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Ugh, a download. Gonna have to wait till christmas to get mah laptop.
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : [MMOFPS] CrossFire Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

[MMOFPS] CrossFire Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MMOFPS] CrossFire   [MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 am

I joined, name there is FearOfHell
and yea...
Never 1vs1 with you again Sad
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 2112

[MMOFPS] CrossFire Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MMOFPS] CrossFire   [MMOFPS] CrossFire EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 pm

I've played this before. But I don't want to play it anymore. It's what I used to play. I usually had only a knife XD
So I killed a player then took his/her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[MMOFPS] CrossFire Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MMOFPS] CrossFire   [MMOFPS] CrossFire Empty

Back to top Go down

[MMOFPS] CrossFire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: Gaming Arcade :: PC Gaming-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com