Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFavorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 I_voting_barFavorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFavorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 I_voting_barFavorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?

Go down 
+17
Darkprism
LolICU
FuzzY
Scrubby
Gunsofliberty
Neverwinter XIII
Shadowman
EpicPhlamerZ
Fleshandbone
zekedablitzer
D3molish3R
HaZe
Gr33n
Mitsukaru
HD.Fusious
Avogadro
DaFatChikin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

I would have to say Invader Zim, mostly because or Gir

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SHOW, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TRUE CARTOON GENIUS UNLESS YOU WATCH ADVENTURE TIME

ALSO, **** NICKALODEON FOR CANCELING THIS SHOW! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but close competitors are Billy and Mandy, Adventure Time, Chowder, and Flapjack

btw, if you liked billy and mandy, Zim in Invader Zim is played by the same person who does the voice for Billy. Very Happy

and yah, and that gir in my sig. Yup, the one riding the pig lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 Assist10
Member '10 : Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 pm

*gasp* Don't worry, I won't freak out too much. To me, it's the sort of atmosphere. People love it because it's very easy to relate to and is pretty funny (to them at least).

The way they speak, act, and do all sorts of bizarre things. It's also an insane departure from CN Real. *lightning and thunder* The beauty of it is that there's no limit to the creativity. I mean, who doesn't like a guy with a sword and a lovable companion?

Attacking the Ice King, saving princesses, doing virtually everything imaginable, and the iconic yell "Adventure Time!" is worth watching to me.

By the way, what episodes have you seen? The other guys might say different, but I recommend seeing "Dungeon" (Demon Cat FTW), "Wizards" , "The Duke of Nuts", and "Enchiridion." Oh, and "Evicted"!

Lastly, I forgot to add Generator Rex in one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Billy & Mandy is a total emo show.

Mine would probably be, South Park and/or Boondocks.
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:45 pm

AfternoonRave wrote:

ummmmm emo??? explain scratch
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 pm

DaFatChikin wrote:
AfternoonRave wrote:

ummmmm emo??? explain scratch

Emotional, cutting themselves. Don't believe me? Just look at Mandy..

Also, my favorite characters would probably be Cartman(from SouthPark) and Peter(from Family Guy)
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:07 am

Sigh....

Ok fist off, Mandy is supposed to be a demented little girl, and even if she WAS emo, why is the whole show considered emo in your opinion? Its like me saying that only fatass couch potatoes watch Family Guy and South park cuz there are fatasses in the show.

Second, Mandy doesn't slit her wrists in any of the episodes i've seen, and im pretty shure she doesnt in any of the episodes i havent seen.

Srsly, where do you come up with this shit? Anyone want to back me up on this?
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 Assist10
Member '10 : Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 pm

/bump

All my fears of Regular Show's success are now put to rest. It is indeed awesome.

My favorite episode: Prank Callers

Edit: No one mentioned Samurai Jack. *tearing up*
Back to top Go down
FuzzY
The Chosen One
FuzzY

HWPoints : 927

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 pm

I'd have to say Sponge Bob, he'll never die.
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 am

Adventure Time
Kick Buttowski
Rocket Power(rarely play this anymore)
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:09 am

Probably Family Guy. American Dad is just a complete ripoff of Family Guy, agreed? And to be honest, Simpsons put me to sleep (my opinion, don't flame me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:15 am

LolICU wrote:
Probably Family Guy. American Dad is just a complete ripoff of Family Guy, agreed? And to be honest, Simpsons put me to sleep (my opinion, don't flame me).

Yea American Dad is like the "bootleg" version of Family Guy. I realized that a couple nights ago on Adult Swim I thought it was the new era of family guy. xD
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:24 am

Family guy. I cannot stress this enough. And Samurai Jack. Hell yes.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
SkullKing67
Earth Worm
SkullKing67

HWPoints : 962

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:46 am

Vegeta
Mosty for his epic pawnage, and his zero tolarance for b.s.
Big Bang ATTACK !
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 am

SkullKing67 wrote:
Vegeta
Mosty for his epic pawnage, and his zero tolarance for b.s.
Big Bang ATTACK !

If you're talking about Dragon Ball Z I lol'd hard.
Back to top Go down
mmmagus1
Earth Worm
mmmagus1

HWPoints : 320

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 pm

My favorite cartoon(if you don't count anime) would be South Park. As for favorite cartoon characters, I have too many favorites to decide on number 1.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 pm

ahahahah south park is great. I liked the first Transformers series. The new animated series, excuse my french, Is just fricking retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 am

isn't family guy, american dad, and the cleveland show all by the same guy?

I'm pretty sure they're all made by the same person. they all seem equally funny to me. robot chicken is the best thing on adult swim if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 am

DaFatChikin wrote:
isn't family guy, american dad, and the cleveland show all by the same guy?

I'm pretty sure they're all made by the same person. they all seem equally funny to me. robot chicken is the best thing on adult swim if you ask me.

Yup. They are all pretty much the same thing.

Different main characters. Different area and time. Same voices, plots, and lulz.

Best character?

For me er. Snookie.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm quite the fan of Bleach now, as well as adventure time, which is new again TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?   Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Cartoon/Cartoon Character?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2