Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
what should i get EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
what should i get EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
what should i get EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
what should i get EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
what should i get EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
what should i get I_vote_lcapwhat should i get I_voting_barwhat should i get I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
what should i get I_vote_lcapwhat should i get I_voting_barwhat should i get I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

what should i get

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

what should i get Empty
PostSubject: what should i get   what should i get EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:28 pm

2 games coming out in may that i kind of want to get. But im not gettin both since im only going to be playing till sumer holiday starts. So help me out here? (brink looks gay, btw. Still have high hopes for BF3)

The Witcher 2 - looks to be a decent-ish RPG that can possibly not bore me to death

LA Noire - made by Rockstar BUT it doesnt seem to have free roam like in GTA or RDR (you can't stand in the middle of the highway with a minigun and blow up everything in sight) which is a HUGE letdown. Instead, you are a cop who solves crimes, apparently a lot of CGI moments and cutscenes but I want solid gameplay, not a videogame movie. You basically solve case after repetitive case based on "real" historic unsolved mysteries. No more car-stealing since you play as an uptight cop

both offer only single player (i think) and about the same length of gameplay. I don't think LA noire will be a huge success since most of the Rockstar fans just like to run around and f shit up for no apparent reason. Have never played The witcher 1 and i havent really looke into the second game much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

what should i get Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i get   what should i get EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Show me a review on one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : what should i get Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

what should i get Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i get   what should i get EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:51 pm

I would recommend brink, as it's gonna be epic.

Out of those two? LA noire without a doubt. I never was a fan of witcher, and while I hate rockstar, this game looks pretty ok.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

what should i get Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i get   what should i get EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:04 am

Gr33n wrote:
I would recommend brink, as it's gonna be epic.

Out of those two? LA noire without a doubt. I never was a fan of witcher, and while I hate rockstar, this game looks pretty ok.

yeah but i still choose BF3 as my FPS for the year, which amazing IMO. They are bringing back planes, yay!
Brink is going to be a letdown, same as Homefront or Crysis 2. Too much hype, no delivery.

@Diggy

Err neither game is out yet so I can't really link you any real reviews. But here's a few "first looks" or whatever the hell they're called

LA Noire. Keep in mind that there will be little or no free roaming (like uber-insane shit) ability in this game, which is, without doubt, Rockstar's main focus and selling point for their previous points. This game is based on real cases set back in early 1900s, LA .Main storyline includes cases that actually require thinking to solve (which is a good thing). I loved GTA and RDR Smile
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1149514p1.html

The Witcher 2. Fast paced but otherwise generic RPG set in a fantasy world. Strong sexual content and overall good looking game (good graphics, on par with LA Noire). Apparently has a short and sweet non-linear storyline based upon a novel. Gameplay so far looks stuck between bad and average which was the case with the first game too. Looks to be repetitive. Haven't played the first game of the series so I might not be able to appreciate 100% of its lore/story/etc
http://pc.ign.com/articles/115/1155558p1.html

Both games are very highly anticipated, previous titles generated mostly positive reviews. Both are single player only, LA Noire has little to no replayability whilst The Witcher looks to have some with its non-linear storyline. Also, The Witcher is a little bit cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

what should i get Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i get   what should i get EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:44 pm

hmmm ok ill check them. I was kinda of curious..i prefer fast pace shooters or rhythmic games
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

what should i get Empty
PostSubject: Re: what should i get   what should i get Empty

Back to top Go down

what should i get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: Gaming Arcade :: Gaming Hall-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com