Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) I_vote_lcapHaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) I_voting_barHaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) I_vote_lcapHaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) I_voting_barHaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) Empty
PostSubject: HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer)   HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

How old are you?

How often do you play games?

I used to play games a lot. Especially in the Summer, when I have no school. Now, that I have school and all, I have no time to really play games. I have projects, tests, and homework. But I do remember some of the old games (vintage games) I played such as GoW, Super Smash Bros, Ghost Recon, Black Ops, Halo, etc. Also, my old ass PS2 broke by falling of my TV stand, but I still remember a lot of important information and a lot of games.

Have you reviewed anything?
If so, link me to it.

http://www.hissingworms.com/t1454-vintage-review-gta-vice-city#12792

What are your opinions on the possible ban on violent video games? 3-5 sentences.

I think that there should NOT be a ban whatsoever. Even though there could be a lot of blood and gore involved in games, it's for fun. A child needs to have fun every once in a while, when they're thinking and brain are still growing. Banning is not the right answer. If I was a parent, I would let my kid play because they need to learn all this, cause one day when they are going to be adults, they'll need to know everthing out there in the world. Blood and gore is nothing bad, just a little violent, and I think that only kids like around 10+ should be able to play these games.

~~THANK YOU FOR READING MY APP~~
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) Assist10
Member '10 : HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer)   HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Thank you for applying for the HW Gaming Moderators usergroup. We regret to inform you that your application has been denied right now.

You may apply in another week.

~HW Gaming Moderators

Staff Comments:

-"Sorry you didn't get it, but stay active, you're close."

-"as other said he has been kicked too many times."

-"If you get in, you're on thin ice. Don't blow what could be your last chance."

-"HaZe, you're getting really close to coming back on, IMO. Beef up your reviews, cut back on the spam, and stay in touch with with gaming news (Joystiq, Game Informer, IGN, etc.)"
Back to top Go down

HaZe's Gaming Mod App (Reviewer)
Page 1 of 1