Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Same sex marriage - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSame sex marriage - Page 2 I_voting_barSame sex marriage - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Same sex marriage - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSame sex marriage - Page 2 I_voting_barSame sex marriage - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Same sex marriage

Go down 
+11
Th3Sickn3ss
Avogadro
BMTH27
Gr33n
Blahs
SatanicWarLord
Jeff Vader
Neverwinter XIII
LolICU
HaZe
Darkprism
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

Same sex marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

So what are your views on same sex marriage? Should it be legal? Is it bad? Go ahead and share your views and opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Same sex marriage - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:16 pm

I have to disagree with dafatchikin. There is quite a bit of proof on both lines here
Linking it to choice.
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Religion prevents it. The Bible dont support gay guys.
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:57 am

Gr33n wrote:
I have to disagree with dafatchikin. There is quite a bit of proof on both lines here
Linking it to choice.

Feel free to argue with anything I post.

My logic in this situation is that you do not choose what you like or dislike. You are born that way.

For example: Gr33n was born a boy, so he naturaly likes video games, violence, w/e else guys like. If he were born a girl he would like make-up, shopping, Justin Bieber, etc. TYPICALLY

If Gr33n was born to like video games and violence, he cannot change that. He can discover other things he likes, and lie about what he likes, but on the inside, he will always like video game and violence. Gr33n can't just one day, decide to like make-up and shopping. Homosexuality is the same way. The typical person is born to be attracted to the oppostie sex. If they are not born this way, that is not their fault, it is their creator's fault. However, if it was not predestined from birth, You would have to begin liking something you don't, which I believe is impossible

As a Catholic, I believe that God gave Gr33n these qualities to help make the world a better place and fulfil his potential or w/e

I'm basically saying that Gay people don't choose to be gay, because nobody chooses what they like. This means that God makes homosexuals just as he makes handicapped people. Both groups were made by God and could not change the way they were born. Why should we put either group down?

Please, explain your counter-arguement in more than half a sentence Very Happy

-EDIT I apologize for any accidental typos. I AM NOT suggesting that Gr33n was, is, or ever will be gay. He was just being used in an example Razz
Back to top Go down
TheMissingSock
Earth Worm
TheMissingSock

HWPoints : 222

PostSubject: Re: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 pm

I see no issue in same sex marriage. If people want it, then why deny them their happiness? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Same sex marriage - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 pm

I was about to kill you Chikin. But yeah, that is true-ish.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Same sex marriage   Same sex marriage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm

DaFatChikin wrote:

Feel free to argue with anything I post.

My logic in this situation is that you do not choose what you like or dislike. You are born that way.

For example: Gr33n was born a boy, so he naturaly likes video games, violence, w/e else guys like. If he were born a girl he would like make-up, shopping, Justin Bieber, etc. TYPICALLY

If Gr33n was born to like video games and violence, he cannot change that. He can discover other things he likes, and lie about what he likes, but on the inside, he will always like video game and violence. Gr33n can't just one day, decide to like make-up and shopping. Homosexuality is the same way. The typical person is born to be attracted to the oppostie sex. If they are not born this way, that is not their fault, it is their creator's fault. However, if it was not predestined from birth, You would have to begin liking something you don't, which I believe is impossible

As a Catholic, I believe that God gave Gr33n these qualities to help make the world a better place and fulfil his potential or w/e

I'm basically saying that Gay people don't choose to be gay, because nobody chooses what they like. This means that God makes homosexuals just as he makes handicapped people. Both groups were made by God and could not change the way they were born. Why should we put either group down?

Please, explain your counter-arguement in more than half a sentence Very Happy

-EDIT I apologize for any accidental typos. I AM NOT suggesting that Gr33n was, is, or ever will be gay. He was just being used in an example Razz

Okay, let me see what I can do with this:
Not even typically, maybe about a quarter or less of the world's population fit your description of their likes/dislikes based on sex. Genetics affect your physical appearance and possibly your mental capacity, not what you like or dislike (hobbies and shit). The only reason girls love shopping or guys love vide games is because they feel like they should be doing that, to fit better in their gender role. Girls don't think they should be playing video games or fighting so most of them don't. Where you are born, how you grow up, and your state of living affect your person. In other words, a boy living in a developed country would feel MUCH differently about Justin Bieber, video games, etc. than a boy living in a Newly Industrializing, Developing, or Undeveloped country. Typically a child born into poverty in Africa or an Indian baby wouldn't give a single shit about Justin Bieber (if they even knew who that was), or shopping, make-up, video games and stuff. And if you didn't put typically at the end of your sentence I could easily rant on how sexist and steriotypical you were being. Rofl.
Hey, you asked for it.

EVERYONE CHOOSES WHAT THEY LIKE OR DISLIKE. GENETICS AFFECT OUR PHYSICAL BEINGS. GOD DOESN'T AFFECT SQUAT.
If you grew up in a gay neighbourhood with gay parents (E.G. 2 Dads) then you will probably end up being gay. And if you are born into a straight neighbourhood with straight parents, then you will most likely grow up liking the opposite sex. If your mother had some disease or smoked during pregnancy you will be born with a "handicap". Cases where a baby is born handicapped for no apparent reason is more rare. Again I will STATE that everyone can choose what they like or dislike, the range of options however is limited to the area you live and to who you live with. Whether you are born gay or born straight is another matter that can be argued by both parties. I have no way of knowing what gay men are thinking, and I would bet gay men would not know what a straight man has in his head. This issue therefore, would be controversial and almost impossible to reach a single definite conclusion.

Not trying to put down religion or anything, so don't get pissed at this post if u r religious. I don't believe it, but I don't care if god made humans and maybe he (or she) did. BUT, I'm sure (or at least I hope) you know how humans are made in the modern day.
Sex - Sperm - Amazing Race -> Egg - Embryo - etc, etc.

So yes, we were all born from our dad's sperm and our mom's egg. Our parents have more of an impact on who we are than any supernatural being ever will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com

Same sex marriage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2