Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Game Informers Announcement EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Game Informers Announcement EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Game Informers Announcement EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Game Informers Announcement EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Game Informers Announcement EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Game Informers Announcement I_vote_lcapGame Informers Announcement I_voting_barGame Informers Announcement I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Game Informers Announcement I_vote_lcapGame Informers Announcement I_voting_barGame Informers Announcement I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Game Informers Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Game Informers Announcement Assist10
Member '10 : Game Informers Announcement 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

Game Informers Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Game Informers Announcement   Game Informers Announcement EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 am

As co-head of the Hissing Worms' Game Informers, I am pleased to announce that the Game Informers are receiving a "rebirth" in activity.

Currently, we have five members of the Gaming Moderators, with about three of them active. I want to make it my goal to raise this number of active users to about 6-9 members.

Awhile ago, I posted an update to our Game Informers in hope of increasing activity, but to no avail. This announcement won't change anything to that update, but should inspire people to sign up.

Think of this as a wake up call for people who want to join the elite Gaming Mods, and for activity here at HW. Thank you, and sign up ASAP.

P.S.: If you wish to sign up, you have to use the "Reviewers" application in Gr33n's post.

Cheers,

Neverwinter
Back to top Go down

Game Informers Announcement
Page 1 of 1