Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
HaZe's Section Mod App  I_vote_lcapHaZe's Section Mod App  I_voting_barHaZe's Section Mod App  I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
HaZe's Section Mod App  I_vote_lcapHaZe's Section Mod App  I_voting_barHaZe's Section Mod App  I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

HaZe's Section Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

HaZe's Section Mod App  Empty
PostSubject: HaZe's Section Mod App    HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 pm

1) What forum are you applying to moderate?

I'm applying for moderating the General Discussion forum.

2) What are your credentials for moderating this forum?

Well, I post a lot in General Discussion on other forums A LOT! Examples are Pawn Forum, funnypics, TheForumsNG, etc. I like to get into reality these days, cause it's fun to hear about things that occuring right now in real life. I don't post too much in the General Discussion on HW, because not too much people make threads there, including myself.

3) Why do you want to moderate this?

I want to moderate the General Discussion forum because I'm a pro listener and I give expert advice. I like to read about real current situations that are happening whether they're private and personal or public, funny, sad, anything. If I could moderate the foum I could delete, lock any posts/threads that are garbage such as spam and trolling. I could sticky an threads that are helpful.

4) How old are you?

5) Explain your experience with moderating forums before.

My experiences is that I've been an HW Assitant (I moderated the help section), Gaming Mod (I moderated the Gaming Section of the forum), and I've been an editor (I moderated The Desk). I've been a forum mod on other forums such as TheForumsNG (assitant) and funnypics (darkprism's forum) I'm a gaming mod there. Also I've owned a forum before and I was the admin so I moderated every single section.

6) Why do you feel you should be in the team?

I feel that I should be on the team because I've been in the HW Staff before and I would like to join it once again. I also like moderating forums, because I have lots of spare time. I've matured over the past months here, so I feel that I could handle the job and that I am really responsible.

7) What can you provide to us?

I can provide activity to the forum. I am the 4th top poster of HW. As of now, I have
787 posts. I can also provide maturity and responsibility. I won't fool around and I know that I must take this job seriously. I can be helpful a lot at times, and I can also be humorous a lot too.
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : HaZe's Section Mod App  Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : HaZe's Section Mod App  Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : HaZe's Section Mod App  Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Section Mod App    HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank you for submitting your application. It is currently being reviewed by our Section Moderators and Staff. We will get back to you when we have reached a decision.

Good Luck,

~Section Moderators
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : HaZe's Section Mod App  Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : HaZe's Section Mod App  Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : HaZe's Section Mod App  Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Section Mod App    HaZe's Section Mod App  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Thank you for applying for the Section Moderators usergroup. We regret to inform you that your application has been denied right now.

You may apply in another week.

~Section Moderators

Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Section Mod App    HaZe's Section Mod App  Empty

Back to top Go down

HaZe's Section Mod App
Page 1 of 1