Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
HaZe's Assitant App EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
HaZe's Assitant App EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
HaZe's Assitant App EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
HaZe's Assitant App EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
HaZe's Assitant App EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
HaZe's Assitant App I_vote_lcapHaZe's Assitant App I_voting_barHaZe's Assitant App I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
HaZe's Assitant App I_vote_lcapHaZe's Assitant App I_voting_barHaZe's Assitant App I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

HaZe's Assitant App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

HaZe's Assitant App Empty
PostSubject: HaZe's Assitant App   HaZe's Assitant App EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?

I wish to become an assitant because of multiple reasons. I want to be in the HW Staff again and contribute to the community. I would like to moderate a forum, by deleting, editing, stickying posts and threads when it necessary and when it is not. I would like to guilde people with all of my prior knowledge in the world and on HW.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?

I think the job of an assistant entails to work hard. Be on long hours. Be active. You need to delete posts that are unnecessary, such as spam and troll threads. You must sticky threads that are important. And you can edit posts that are helpful, but need some fixing to the damages.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?

Well I can use my prior knowledge for a lot of things. I was an assitant when I first joined, so I know what the job is, and what to do, and what to expect of it. I try to be mature as much as I can, but at times i can be playful and humorous. I've matured over the last 9-10 months that I have been here.

4) How old are you?

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?

I help people because it is the right thing to do. and it increases activity and makes people tell other people to come join this forum and that this forum is cool. So in order to have a strong forum with a strong community you must be good to people and help a lot. My help, in my terms, is great, but it can still improve, thus because no one is ever perfect. I helped people before with recruitng (advertising), helping people with gaming ( i was a gaming mod), helping people with writing and books (I was an editor).

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)

I've been banned only once for spamming the forum out of all the months that I've been here.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules

Yes, without any further doubt.
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : HaZe's Assitant App Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : HaZe's Assitant App Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : HaZe's Assitant App Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Assitant App   HaZe's Assitant App EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Thank you for submitting your application. It is currently being reviewed by our HW Assistants staff. We will get back to you when we have reached a decision.

Good Luck,

~HW Assistants
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : HaZe's Assitant App Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : HaZe's Assitant App Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : HaZe's Assitant App Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Assitant App   HaZe's Assitant App EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Thank you for applying for the HW Assistants usergroup. We regret to inform you that your application has been denied right now.

You may apply in another week.

~HW Assistants

Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HaZe's Assitant App   HaZe's Assitant App Empty

Back to top Go down

HaZe's Assitant App
Page 1 of 1