Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Neverwinter's Editor Application I_vote_lcapNeverwinter's Editor Application I_voting_barNeverwinter's Editor Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Neverwinter's Editor Application I_vote_lcapNeverwinter's Editor Application I_voting_barNeverwinter's Editor Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Neverwinter's Editor Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Neverwinter's Editor Application Assist10
Member '10 : Neverwinter's Editor Application 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

Neverwinter's Editor Application Empty
PostSubject: Neverwinter's Editor Application   Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm

1) Why do you want to become an Editor?

I want to become an Editor because I believe I have what it takes and I think my skills will benefit the forum.

2) What do you think being an Editor means?

I believe being an Editor means sharing and reviewing your ideas and others, as well as presenting your thoughts through short stories, fan fiction, and other uses in the forum itself.

3) What is your age?

As of now I am 14.

4) Why do you think you can become an Editor?

I think I can become an Editor because I have the skill, in general. My areas of expertise include fiction and nonfiction writing, reviews, news articles, poetry, and job applications, such as the one you are reading.

5) Have you written a review on anything already, or a story? If so link it here.

Sonny Review

Exit Path Review

Drakojan Skies Saga Review

Two Other Stories

6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.

One of the first things I'd want if I could receive anything in the world for free is for you to accept this application. Really, I'd like to come back on the Editors, and my recent review of Sonny may show that I've put in some of the effort to do so. I will honestly try to be more active, and I can not wait for your reply.

Thanks,

Neverwinter

7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules?
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Neverwinter's Editor Application Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Neverwinter's Editor Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter's Editor Application   Neverwinter's Editor Application EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am

Lol, nice paragraph Razz accepted
Back to top Go down

Neverwinter's Editor Application
Page 1 of 1