Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? I_vote_lcapMost paranormal thing you've ever SAW? I_voting_barMost paranormal thing you've ever SAW? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? I_vote_lcapMost paranormal thing you've ever SAW? I_voting_barMost paranormal thing you've ever SAW? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?

Go down 
+11
Darkprism
FuzzY
LolICU
Newlemming
Diggy
zekedablitzer
Avogadro
HaZe
acano
GigaPudding
teunstar
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? Empty
PostSubject: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Yeah. The most paranormal thing you ever SAW! So. I was spinning in my room for 40 seconds at about the 30 second when I spinned I saw a strange figure in my room and then on the other spin it was gone.I was like O.O!!! It may not sound scary , but you will freak out if you see it!
Back to top Go down
teunstar
Garden Snake
teunstar

HWPoints : 2135

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:00 pm

just relax! some will, not everyone is intrested in the same thing
Back to top Go down
https://hissingworms.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Seeing ur mom.
Back to top Go down
acano
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 80

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:12 pm

dont doubble post...

well ive never "seen" anything but i did feel something

when i was like 13 i was playin in the street and a car was about to hit me, but before it did i fell to the side of the road... it felt like i was pushed... true story
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

lol u sound like a seven year old. "i was playin in the street". Also for some reason something was in my hand then the next thing it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:05 pm

When I saw a dead body
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm

I saw a UFO, no joke.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 pm

I saw a Ghost, no joke!
Back to top Go down
teunstar
Garden Snake
teunstar

HWPoints : 2135

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 am

i saw jonathan and stephen "playin on the streets" Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://hissingworms.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
zekedablitzer
The One and Only METALGEEK!!
zekedablitzer

HWPoints : 3123

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:21 pm

i havent "seen" anything either, but reapetadly, in bed, i hear a voice call my name. i could just be nuts, but watever.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm

teunstar wrote:
i saw jonathan and stephen "playin on the streets" Shocked

Lol on that one bro^
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 pm

zekedablitzer wrote:
i havent "seen" anything either, but reapetadly, in bed, i hear a voice call my name. i could just be nuts, but watever.
or someone is stalking u.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 pm

In Gettysburg PENN. me and my friends were sitting on a bench and we smelt Cigarette Smoke that was really strong and we looked around and no one near us was smoking.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Newlemming
Tiny Mammal Creature
Newlemming

HWPoints : 422

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:33 pm

One time I saw a cat in my house and I know for a fact it was not mine.

I was getting up late to get some water (this was a few years ago now), and on the way to the bathroom I saw a strange white cat looking up at me. The light from the hall light gave it a weird white glow, not like a normal cat. Plus, this cat had long fur- not at all like my cat.

Anyway I hesitated for a moment and next thing you know that cat flew down the stairs and turned the corner. I tried to chase it but I couldn't find the darn thing!

It didn't help when my mom told me my house was a former veterinarian office. Freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm

When I saw a girl have her period in the middle of history class. She was up at the front doing a presentation too, that didn't really help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
FuzzY
The Chosen One
FuzzY

HWPoints : 927

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

I heard a cat when I was sleeping and what's weird is I don't have a cat neither do my neighbors and the doors and garage are locked.
So, weird.
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm

ivailoto5 wrote:
Yeah. The most paranormal thing you ever SAW! So. I was spinning in my room for 40 seconds at about the 30 second when I spinned I saw a strange figure in my room and then on the other spin it was gone.I was like O.O!!! It may not sound scary , but you will freak out if you see it!
lolwut?

Anyway, my house is haunted. A bunch of shadows and strange noises and stuff. Weird thing is, it's built on Indian burial grounds, there's a mound in the woods out back.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 am

Dig it up and see what you find Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
SpaghettiGuy
Earth Worm
SpaghettiGuy

HWPoints : 139

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 am

I was playin in the street then I got raped no joke
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 am

SpaghettiGuy wrote:
I was playin in the street then I got raped no joke

Ummmm ok....

If it was from the back, you couldn't have seen it?......

Anyway, you look like your new so I think you should introduce yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

one day on a camping trip we saw a cow walking with 3 legs!!! 0,o
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

I have had shitloads of nightmares.
And then this one time. I was able to see through a car that was passing by...
It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?   Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most paranormal thing you've ever SAW?
Page 1 of 1