Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? I_vote_lcapWhat's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? I_voting_barWhat's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? I_vote_lcapWhat's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? I_voting_barWhat's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?

Go down 
+2
Zeph
EpicPhlamerZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? Empty
PostSubject: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:15 am

Canada: first of all is a great hockey country...
Alberta: is the world's largest and leading oil producer and exporter... (off the top of my head)
Edmonton: has one of the world's largest mall (top 6 I think), and also a world class waste management facility. Yes, you heard right, we are pretty much the world's greatest garbage disposal man armed with blue recycling bags and a compost bin.

I want to visit Paris because it's the city of love and romance and girls and the eiffel (spelling) tower. California and Greece are a couple other places.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:09 pm

U.S- Hamburgers broski.

California- So. Cal is the epic win. In-N-Out. Weather. Chicks. It has got it all.

Santa Ana- Gangs dude. Lots of Mexicans like me.

I would visit, England. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Vermont

Um REALY maple syrup and then we were the first state added after the 13 original states.

Cali dude all the chicks!
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:36 am

Kansas

Where the Civil War started.

I wanna visit New Amsterdam, weed capital, why not?
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Zeph wrote:
U.S- Hamburgers broski.

California- So. Cal is the epic win. In-N-Out. Weather. Chicks. It has got it all.

Santa Ana- Gangs dude. Lots of Mexicans like me.

I would visit, England. Why not?

All the same, except for Santa ana and England.

San Clemente - Relatively calm city, nice beaches.

I would want to visit Iceland, or Russia
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:17 am

I live in southwest ohio, home of the worlds most visited seasonal amusement park.

Id like to visit the grand canyon. Its grand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?   What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's famous about the place you live in and which place would you want to visit?
Page 1 of 1