Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Westboro Baptist Church EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Westboro Baptist Church EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Westboro Baptist Church EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Westboro Baptist Church EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Westboro Baptist Church EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Westboro Baptist Church I_vote_lcapWestboro Baptist Church I_voting_barWestboro Baptist Church I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Westboro Baptist Church I_vote_lcapWestboro Baptist Church I_voting_barWestboro Baptist Church I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Westboro Baptist Church

Go down 
+4
HaZe
Diggy
Gr33n
BMTH27
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BMTH27
Earth Worm
BMTH27

HWPoints : 533

Westboro Baptist Church Empty
PostSubject: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm

I really can't stand these idiots! There now legally allowed to protest funerals.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Westboro Baptist Church Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Just goin to point out, if this turns into a flame war I'm locking it.

Although I think it's wrong, I have to admit it is legal, and the can dO what they want. Noe if a fight starts, they're in jail for hate speech.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am

yea watched this on the news. It is legal but I strongly disagree
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
BMTH27
Earth Worm
BMTH27

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 am

^ Yea... I know it's freedom of speech but still, I think they shouldn't be allowed to picket peoples funerals. It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:11 pm

BMTH27 wrote:
I really can't stand these idiots! There now legally allowed to protest funerals.

Lol hate much? I think so.
Anyways, isn't what they do then, a little odd, seriously?

EDIT: 900th POST!!! WOOT WOOT
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
SpaghettiGuy
Earth Worm
SpaghettiGuy

HWPoints : 139

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 am

Why wouldn't you be allowed to protest funerals? Even if its a dick move its not breaking any law and just because some pussy says "Oh it looks mean it should be illegal!" Doesn't mean it should be.

Last edited by pRose on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No flaming brah)
Back to top Go down
BMTH27
Earth Worm
BMTH27

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 am

SpaghettiGuy wrote:
Why wouldn't you be allowed to protest funerals? Even if its a dick move its not breaking any law and just because some pussy says "Oh it looks mean it should be illegal!" Doesn't mean it should be. Fuck you moron.

Its just an opinion you idiot, I know it's not breaking the law.

Last edited by pRose on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's spelled douche)
Back to top Go down
Da-Pix
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 240

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 am

its not a law but its disturbing the dead person they should be aloud to have a nice pesvile funeral but then they should protest qietle Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Metzger
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 60

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 am

Freedom of speech exists for unpopular speech. Nobody would want to ban something that everybody agrees with. It's what people don't agree with that needs protection, as is happening here. It may be offensive but you've got to look past it.
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

HWPoints : 453

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Metzger wrote:
Freedom of speech exists for unpopular speech. Nobody would want to ban something that everybody agrees with. It's what people don't agree with that needs protection, as is happening here. It may be offensive but you've got to look past it.

I understand. I know that no matter how we feel, we won't be able to stop them. If we did, we may as well get rid of Freedom of Speech. I still think it's wrong for them to do that, but what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Westboro Baptist Church Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:55 pm

But there is the hate speech clause. If they incite a riot, they'll be arrested.
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:23 am

Gr33n wrote:
But there is the hate speech clause. If they incite a riot, they'll be arrested.

That's only if they incite a riot though. Otherwise, they can say/do whatever the hell they want.
Back to top Go down
Da-Pix
Earth Worm

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 pm

why would ppl wont to make a fuss at a funeral? i mean yeah its disrspectfull but if ur dead would u wont ppl riot when ur trying to rest for good? Theres always going to be problems like such even if u take the freedom of spech away it'll take more than that to keep ppl from riots and shit
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Da-Pix wrote:
why would ppl wont to make a fuss at a funeral? i mean yeah its disrspectfull but if ur dead would u wont ppl riot when ur trying to rest for good? Theres always going to be problems like such even if u take the freedom of spech away it'll take more than that to keep ppl from riots and shit

It's Westboro Church. No one knows what they're thinking but them. And people could/would riot if someone was saying all these things like how the person deserved to die, and that s/he was an evil that needed to be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
BMTH27
Earth Worm
BMTH27

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't understand why they can't just keep their opinions to themselfs. What are you going to get out of protesting a funeral? Nothing, becides people hating you.
Back to top Go down
Da-Pix
Earth Worm

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm

It's just ppl runnimg there mouths and no one deservs to die and i dont think no one is truly evil it's just stupid thow if i was the dude id probly just freek them out for the rest of there lives or close to it but thats just me:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church   Westboro Baptist Church Empty

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com